Our infant program has a ratio of one teacher to three children for children under 12 months and 1:4 for children over the age of one. This allows our teachers lots of time for love, attention and individualized care. To nurture trust and self-esteem, we work on helping infants develop personal connections with their peers and caregivers.
We pride ourselves on partnerships with our Hands On families. We want to know what is important to you. We are committed to providing a nurturing and caring environment that meets your needs and the needs of your child. As your infant grows, we adapt our program to allow development and learning to unfold naturally.
We use many things to inspire and engage our infants including
- Age appropriate toys
- Music and movement
- Sensory Play
- Story time, finger plays, rhymes
We have a predictable day so that infants have a routine that helps them to adapt to the childcare environment.
Infants are particularly magical because the whole world is a learning experience. It is a delight to share the moments as your child discovers the world around them.
For more about our programs, please follow the links below:
- 7:00 – 8:30 am – Free Play/Arrivals
- 8:30 – 9:00 am – Classroom Centres
- 9:00 – 9:30 am – Snack
- 9:30 – 10:00 am – Music and Movement
- 10:00 – 10:30 am – Sensory Play
- 10:30 – 11:00 am – Classroom Centres
- 11:00 – 11:45 am – Lunch/Bathroom routine
- 11:45 am – 12:15 pm – Storytime
- 12:15 – 2:30 pm – Quiet Time
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm – Bathroom Routine
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm – Snack
- 3:30 – 4:00 pm – Outdoor Play
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm – Classroom Centres
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Group Free Play/Departures